The following ten items are our church’s non-negotiables. This is what we believe to be the fundamental and foundational beliefs of the Christian faith. We will not back away from them, compromise them, or question them.
- Deity (God) of Christ. Colossians 2:9, John 10:28-30. Jesus Christ was and is God.
- God is a Trinity. (Three in one). I John 5:7, John1:1, 14 God is only one, but is revealed in three persons.
- The Bible is God’s Word. II Timothy 3:16, Hebrews 4:12.
- Virgin Birth of Jesus Christ. Matthew1:18, Isaiah 7:14. Jesus’ Father was and is God.
- Salvation is only through the death (shed blood) of Jesus Christ. Ephesians 1:7, Ephesians 2:13, Colossians 1:14.
- Indwelling of the Holy Spirit. John14:17, John 15:26. The Holy Spirit of God dwells within each saved person, giving them eternal security and direct access to God.
- The Local Church. I Timothy 3:15, I Corinthians 12:14-27. The body of Christ is revealed through local New Testament churches, not a universal church of all believers.
- Second Coming. I Thessalonians 4:16-17, John 14:1-4. Jesus promised his apostles that he would return for them.
- Eternal Security of the saved person. Romans 8:38-39, Ephesians 4:30. God has secured the saved person by writing down his name in Heaven and sealing him with the Holy Spirit of God.
- God created Heaven and Earth. Hebrews. 11:3, Psalm 33:6-9 God spoke all of the universe into existence by His power.
Follow us on Facebook. Current events, Pictures, Videos and our live stream of services.
- Join us Online @ 10.30 Sundays via FaceBook Live!
- Information: Location, Service Times & Map
- About Us
- Member’s Resource Pages
- Bible Messages & Sermons
- Community Resources
- Trail Life USA